2024 Portland Rose Festival CityFair Dates & Hours
- May 24 5pm – 10pm
- May 25-27 12pm – 9pm
- May 31 – June 2 12pm – 9pm
- June 7 – 9 12pm – 9pm
Location: Tom McCall Park, Downtown Portland
If you’ve read the rules and just now logged-in again you can jump down to the registration link here.
Chairperson: Terry Thomas, please contact him if you have questions
Read the rules below, you must be logged-in if you wish to register and buy time within the booth. A $25 deposit will be required at time of registration and will be applied to final amount due once the vendor lineup is finalized.
Registration Deadline is April 15, 2024
1) You must be a current member of the Guild to sell your art within the booth. If you are not a current member Join and pay before applying for a time slot within the booth. You need to be a member AND log-in to get this webpage to display the links to the artist registration form.
2) PNWGG signage and materials need to be prominently displayed in the booth. PNWGG members must be willing to promote PNWGG during their assigned sale time slot.
3) Member artist must provide their own signage and point-of-sale devices.
4) All work should be your own design and primarily produced by you. Work you design but on which you do not do the further hands-on production is not acceptable.
5) Space and Time Slots can be shared with other member artists with daily booth fee prorated accordingly. Member artists sharing the booth need to be current and paid members as well.
6) Minimal set-up or tear down during Festival operating hours.
7) All displayed merchandise must be glass art or glass art accessories. Accessories can be sold, but not displayed alone in the booth. Examples of accessories are stands, light kits, frames, and hangers.
8) Displays may not contain an image that contains a copyrighted image or copyrighted material unless the artist has documented permission available during their assigned time slot.
9) We do not exclude artwork merely because some may find it controversial: see the PDF for the full statement on censorship. However, you are responsible for displaying your work in a way that it will not physically harm visitors.
Members need to log in to see the link to the registration form.
We’re using free software that ends with an Airtable ad after you push submit. Just close it.
Log in to pay deposit after registering*Members, log in to view this info.*