What is a “Play Day”?
When we surveyed our members at a Vendor Fair, people wanted to have get-togethers.
In response, the Guild initiated PLAY DAYS:
- FREE to our members
- Informal get-togethers
- Opportunity to do a project together
- Collaborate and learn from each other
- Get to know other glass artists, develop friendships, and learn or refine techniques
We are so lucky to have studios opened to our members in widely spread out locations: East Multnomah County, Washington County, Vancouver and Seattle, Washington. We welcome any member to open up their studio for a future play date!!! More information about monthly Play Days will be available on our website. The Guild will also encourage Zoom Play Days.
Check our Calendar for upcoming Play Days and other fun and interesting events.
You can host a Play Day!
- You pick the topic that you’d like to share.
- This is not you teaching but rather a cooperative adventure with other Guild members!
- Select the date and number of people to attend
- Determine glass materials and tools to have on hand (ask for a materials fee or ask folks to bring their own supplies).
- Then contact the Play Days Coordinator.