Why join the Pacific Northwest Glass Guild?
Just a beginner, or already a skilled glass artist? Glass art presents many opportunities to express your creativity and increase your skills.
- Access to member-only content on our website, including our informative newsletter, on-line video education, classified ads, and so much more!
- Networking with supportive people who share a passion for glass art at guild meetings and social events through Zoom meetings or in person
- Marketing opportunities through our Members’ Gallery, PNW Glass Guild retail events, and publicity for your art and classes in our newsletter and social media posts
- Discounts at participating sponsors and occasional Guild-supported classes
What are my options?
Memberships run 1 year from the date you join.
- Individual – $45
- Full-time Student – $25
- Family – $65 per family for any members living at the same address
- Gold Sponsors – two complimentary memberships after making arrangements with the Sponsorship Chair
Dues help us pay for the things like the website, Mailchimp, Zoom, etc. that allow a modern regional organization to benefit members in outlying areas nearly as much as members in urban centers.
How do I join or renew?
– New member or current member who doesn’t have an account on this new website yet: Click the Register & Pay button:
– Registered but haven’t paid yet: Log in and you will be given instructions.
– Renewing members who have an account on this new website: Log in and go to your Account page > Subscriptions tab.
We accept payment by credit card or check.
The Guild does not sell or share your information with any other persons or organizations. See full Privacy Statement.