Why join the Pacific Northwest Glass Guild?
Just a beginner, or already a skilled glass artist? Glass art presents many opportunities to express your creativity and increase your skills.
- Access to member-only content on our website, including our informative newsletter, on-line video education, classified ads, and so much more!
- Networking with supportive people who share a passion for glass art at guild meetings and social events through Zoom meetings or in person
- Marketing opportunities through our Members’ Gallery, PNW Glass Guild retail events, and publicity for your art and classes in our newsletter and social media posts
- Discounts at participating sponsors and occasional Guild supported classes
What are my options?
Memberships run 1 year from the date you join.
- Individual – $45
- Full-time Student – $25
- Family – $65 per family for any members living at the same address
- Gold Sponsors – two complimentary memberships after making arrangements with the Sponsorship Chair
How do I join or renew?
Thanks for remembering to renew. We’re right in the midst of switching payments over to this website. On or before March 7th we will send instructions for renewing on this website. If you have been told you have a spot in the virtual Gathering of the Guilds, your booth fee will not increase as long as you renew and pay for your booth by March 15th.
– New member or current member who doesn’t have an account on this new website yet: Click the button.
– Registered but haven’t paid yet: Log in and you will be given instructions.
– Renewing members who have an account on this new website: Log in and go to your Account page > Subscriptions tab.
We accept payment by credit card or check.
The Guild does not sell or share your information with any other persons or organizations. See full Privacy Statement.