This year the monthly General Meeting will be held the 4th Sunday of every month beginning at 3:30 pm. We are in the midst of scheduling guests and finding out what our members would like to gain from these get togethers.
January 23rd we will have studio organization tips and tricks. If you would like sign up to share an organization tool you can’t live without please contact Rachel by email or 360-910-3377 so she can get you added to the list of guest speakers.
February 27th the PNWGG team is having teachers share what they have learned from their students. Please let Rachel know if you would like to share your experiences.
Other ideas we would like feedback on include:
- How to market your business in 2022 with the increase of technology.
- How to market on social media. What is Reddit, TikTok and how can social platforms benefit artists?
- Share your skills sets and specialties, what are you willing to share and mentor others on?
- How can we help each other expand our glass horizons?
- Sharing supplies meeting, what do you need, what do you have an abundance of you wish to share. Reaching out for help with a project, or idea.
If you want to see previous general meetings log in and go to the Glass>Education page
We want to know what our community would like to gain from the PNWGG. All and any other ideas are welcome and can be sent to Rachel.
Our link for finding a teacher is really taking off, thank you to Karen for getting that set up. If you would like to be added to the list of members who teach please fill out the form on the bottom of the page.
Lets have an exciting and fun year!