Don’t miss getting out and talking glass with other Guild Members and be sure to tell your friends, neighbors and social media buddies!
1) 315 West B Street, Rainier, OR
Rachel Dollar (Marvelous Mosaic Fine Arts)
Guests: Terry Thomas, Lori LaRue, Theresa Videan
Ask about alternative to stairs. Open Friday too! We will have vitrigraph pulls at 1 PM each day.
2) 866 N. Columbia Blvd. # B202, Portland OR
Evan Burnette‘s Studio, Come see LIVE glass blowing demos throughout the event!
3) 5529 N. Vancouver Ave, Portland OR
Sondra Radcliffe‘s Studio,
We have a few steps down to basement or up to the porch.
4) 821 NE 63rd Ave., Portland OR
Richard Glenn‘s Studio,
5) 4331 SE Brooklyn St., Portland OR
Barbara Kienle‘s Studio
Guest: Stephanie Johnston
We hope to have some projects for people to try.
6) 8400 SW Maverick Terrace, Beaverton OR
Linda Gerrard’s Studio
Guest: Sharon Dunham
Linda will have the studio open and give some step by step explanations of her glass techniques.
7) 17380 SW Hillsboro Hwy., Sherwood OR
Margaret Eagle‘s Studio
Guests: Lyn Kennison
Mari Aoki Knight,
8) 6890 Molalla Bend Rd., Wilsonville OR
Carlyne Lynch‘s Studio
Guests: Rose McBride, Greta Schneider
There will be a live vitrigraph pull on each day, story boards and talks to show how things are done and probably some small projects for our customers to do.
9) 4970 Bonnet Dr., West Linn OR
Mitzi Kugler‘s Studio
Tour Seattle Oct. 15-16:
The Guild is sponsoring the 8th annual GlassAndDecor.com Studio Tour and Sale which focuses on items for the home. Over 20 artists in glass and other media show their work at 6 close together studios in north Seattle.
There will be PNW Glass Guild members at almost every site:
- Bridget Culligan (studio #1)
- Sandy Spear (#2)
- Karen Seymour (#3),
- our featured sponsors Lael Bennett (#3)
and Kathy Johnson (#3)
- Janiene Fitzpatrick (#3)
- David Smith (#4)
- our featured artist, Charles Friedman (#5) .
This event is part of Refract, the Seattle area’s annual 4-day city-wide celebration of glass.
See GlassAndDecor.com for more info.