The Members’ Gallery
There are 3 pages of Members in our Gallery already. On the top menu it’s Glass>Members’ Gallery
The Members’ Gallery serves several purposes, among them are:
- Introducing members to each other.
- Showing off the range of member work to potential new members.
- Showing member websites to people looking for art, custom work, mentors, or instructors in their area.
To be listed in the Gallery you need to do 3 things:
1) upload a background image, which can be anything from a closeup to a montage of your work. (Please save any text or logos for your profile page)
2) Add a small headshot (200 px) to help us link your appearance to your name and work: we will eventually get back to in-person events.
3) Click yes on the “Show My Profile in the Members’ Gallery” in your account settings
Optionally (and we strongly encourage you to do it) you can a few sentences and up to 9 images on your profile page. This is the page you go to if you click on the member’s image in the Gallery. You can see/add info about each image on your profile page by clicking on it. PLEASE size these images properly or your page will take forever to load.